Your small business payroll is due tomorrow, but your biggest client has outstanding invoices. A vendor tells you he will give you a cash discount, but you don’t have the extra money to take advantage of that discount. As a small business, are you falling behind because your clients are falling behind? Do late payments cause you to miss out on product launches, supplier discounts, and bigger orders? Do you need to smooth out your cash flow in order to remain competitive?
Fluctuations in income, supply costs, and market conditions can result in inconsistent cash flow, and that can slow down your business. Summit can help, with working capital financing that removes the volatility and ensures a steady stream of cash flow into your small business. Small business financing can take the form of factoring, asset-based loans, inventory lending, equipment term loans, stretch financing, and streamline financing. Summit structures our credit facilities based on your needs, allowing for maximum flexibility and minimum restrictions. We can even give you a “stretch” piece of lending to help get the cash flow moving when you’re just a little short. Our advance rates are extremely competitive, and our facility structures are customized to your specific situation.
If you have reached a limit with your bank, call us now to see how Summit can expand your cash flow. When banks are unable to help, we can often get capital from your accounts receivable, inventory and equipment.
Our Small Business Financing will allow you to:
- Meet payroll
- Replenish inventory
- Capture market share
- Reduce your cost of collection
- Generate more sales and profits
- Meet obligations in a timely manner
- Expand operations and grow your business
- Negotiate better terms and prices from suppliers
- Take cash discounts on your purchases from suppliers
- Possibly eliminate the cash discount you offer to customers
We help small businesses that:
- Need to fund rapid growth
- Need capital for acquisitions
- Generate revenue through government contracts
- Are seeking cash flow to even out sales seasonality
- May have reached a borrowing ceiling with their bank
- Are established and need a working capital alternative
- Are young and unable to obtain traditional bank financing
- Need cash flow to fund payroll and normal operating expenses
- Have faced challenging times, and their bank is unable to extend or renew credit
Summit Keeps You Moving
We help relieve the burden of running your small business, and get you the cash to move your dream forward. Summit shares your vision for moving your small business faster. We see your growth strategy, and we double it.
With Summit’s loan, I am free to think about my business rather than my bank account. Instead of worrying about when my clients pay, I can focus on fulfilling their day to day needs. Summit takes that stress away, and it’s a huge relief to have their financing in place.Founder